Unless we specify “CANCELLED”, always assume trip is ON.
Travel Status update – 26/09 08.00am
The forecast often changes and so always check travel status on day prior to your date of travel to St Kilda.
***Note – whatever the weather – please wear your waterproof jacket and trousers and *warm clothes* when you come to meet us at the start of the day – which is easier than getting dressed at the pier! Customers often like to spend some time in the open air and there is considerable wind chill as we speed along. We want you to keep warm and dry even when there is sea spray around. Bring warm hat and gloves. Thank you.
If you require to contact us email – firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL STATUS UPDATE – Friday 28th
We are now closed for the season and will resume trips in April 2019. Thanks to all that sailed with us, enjoy the crisp winter days.
Next Update will be in March