Unless we specify “CANCELLED”, always assume trip is ON.
COVID 19 Measures
SeaSkye Marine has taken all applicable measures possible in line with all government guidelines to operate safely and hygienically in these uncertain times.
These measures are as follows,
- We provide hand sanitizer, gloves and masks. We ask that boarding passengers utilize the sanitizer on arrival.
- The wearing of masks is compulsory onboard our vessels.
- All vessels are disinfected before and after every trip.
- Our crew follow strict hygiene procedures and ask that all passengers adhere to the same standards.
- We ask that parties not traveling together adhere to social distancing and respect all other passengers need for space onboard.
- Please ensure good housekeeping and utilize bins to dispose of any waste, on departure ensure you take all belongings home with you.
- We will not be providing onboard drinking water and ask that you bring your own personal supply to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
If you have any concerns, please get in contact to discuss.
The forecast often changes and so always check travel status on day prior to your date of travel to St Kilda.
***Note – whatever the weather – please wear your waterproof jacket and trousers and *warm clothes* when you come to meet us at the start of the day – which is easier than getting dressed at the pier! Customers often like to spend some time in the open air and there is considerable wind chill as we speed along. We want you to keep warm and dry even when there is sea spray around. Bring warm hat and gloves. Thank you.
If you require to contact us email – email@example.com
TRAVEL STATUS UPDATE FOR –
Currently all sailings on hold due to COVID19. We are following all government guidelines and are hopeful that we can restart operations from the 15th of July.
Please get in contact to discuss any future bookings.
Next Update will be on