Choose your ideal trip. One day, a camping trip or let us create your perfect adventure.
COVID 19 Measures
SeaSkye Marine has taken all applicable measures possible in line with all government guidelines to operate safely and hygienically in these uncertain times.
These measures are as follows,
• Temperature checks on arrival for all passengers.
• We provide hand sanitizer and masks. We ask that boarding passengers utilise the sanitizer on arrival.
• The wearing of masks is compulsory onboard our vessels.
• All vessels are disinfected before and after every trip.
• Our crew follow strict hygiene procedures and ask that all passengers adhere to the same standards.
• We ask that parties not traveling together adhere to social distancing and respect all other passengers need for space onboard.
• Please ensure good housekeeping and utilise bins to dispose of any waste, on departure ensure you take all belongings home with you.
• We will not be providing onboard drinking water and ask that you bring your own personal supply to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
If you have any concerns please get in contact to discuss.