Unless we specify "CANCELLED", always assume trip is ON.
Travel Status update - 19th/07 @ 09:00
The forecast often changes and so always check travel status on day prior to your date of travel to St Kilda.
***Note - whatever the weather - please wear your waterproof jacket and trousers and *warm clothes* when you come to meet us at the start of the day - which is easier than getting dressed at the pier! Customers often like to spend some time in the open air and there is considerable wind chill as we speed along. We want you to keep warm and dry even when there is sea spray around. Bring warm hat and gloves. Thank you.
TRAVEL STATUS UPDATE - All sailings running
The forecast for Friday's sailing is for W-NW winds between 13-15mph, which will make for slightly bumpy sailing conditions, but perfectly managable.
Sundays sailing is currently looking a little rougher & we are considering moving this to Saturday.
Next update will be on Friday 20th July
Join our late availability list and we'll send you an email any time a place on our trips comes up at short notice.
You can leave the list by clicking unsubscribe in any of the emails we send you.