Unless we specify "CANCELLED", always assume trip is ON.
Travel Status update - 25th April 2017 @ 2050.
The forecast often changes and so always check travel status on day prior to your date of travel to St Kilda. This information also available on recorded message phone line 07825 991991.
***Note - whatever the weather - please wear your waterproof jacket and trousers and *warm clothes* when you come to meet us at the start of the day - which is easier than getting dressed at the pier! Customers often like to spend some time in the open air and there is considerable wind chill as we speed along. We want you to keep warm and dry even when there is sea spray around. Bring warm hat and gloves. Thank you.***. Meeting point is 5 minutes walk from the car parking area.
TRAVEL STATUS UPDATE - see below
Wednesday 26th April. Forecast is for suitable conditions. In case of any unexpected changes overnight please check travel status after 0530 on morning of 26th April. Please plan for trip going ahead with 0650 meeting time and wrap up well as the northerly winds will be cold.
Thursday 27th April. St Kilda Day Trip: We are monitoring possible higher winds. If you are able to travel on Wednesday 26th April please let us know as we have places available.
Saturday 29th April. St Kilda Day Trip. We are looking for an improvement from the current forecast wind and sea conditions. Continuing to monitor.
Next update 26th April 2017 by 0530hrs.